© 2018 - 2023 All rights Reserved. Design by Tizzit.co | Deborah EngelmajeR
Please make sure to watch the tour video to make the most out of the website.
There is a section on how to use the roadmap in it.
You need to complete each item for the next one to unlock. Click on the check mark on the first item on any stage, you will see it changes colour (from grey to coloured) and you should also see some confetti, you can then move onto the next one.
Worry not! You will never be charged more than the amount you signed up for (unless your subscription expires or you cancel it and want to join again).
The amount you see on your account page (under the subscription page) is the current cost of the membership for new customers, not what you will be charged if you update your details. Unfortunately technology doesn’t let us show different prices to different members on that account page but all is sorted out in the payment system.
- Please go to your account page ,
- Click on “subscriptions”
- Is your membership subscription showing as active?
- If your subscription is active, then please try logging out of your account, clearing your browser cache and then logging back in again.
- If the issue persists, please contact us using the form below.
- Don’t worry, it happens! Your account won’t be cancelled until your payment fails 4 times within a 3 weeks period.
- If you pay by credit card and you know that your card details have changed then you can go to your account page , click on “subscriptions” and click ‘Update Billing Details’. Once you change your card details your payment will be processed immediately.
- If you pay using PayPal please make sure that there are funds in your account so that payment will go through when payment is tried again. Unfortunately we can’t change when PayPal attempts to take payments, nor push a payment through earlier.
If your subscription is cancelled due to failed payments, you will need to sign up with a new subscription if you would like to regain access to Tizzit.HQ.
Please contact us using the form below if you have any further questions.
You sure can! And when you do, you save $178 – that’s four and a half months’ worth of membership fees!
- To do so please go to your account page and you should see a message at the top of the page with a link to upgrade.
- Your account will be pro-rated to take into account any time you might still have on your current subscription period, which means that your annual payment may not be taken immediately if you are upgrading the middle of your monthly billing period.
- You will be told at checkout when the payment will be taken.
If you need help, please use the form below.
- Please login to the site and then go to your account page. Click on ‘subscriptions’.
- Next to your subscription you should see a ‘Resume’ link. Click and confirm you wish to resume.
- If you pay via credit card your payment will be immediately taken and you will regain access straight away.
- If you pay by PayPal your account will not be resumed until your next payment date.
If you need help, please use the form below to contact us.
- You can cancel your account at any time by going to your account page and clicking on “subscriptions”. You should see an option to ‘cancel’ next to your current subscription.
- Once you cancel your account you will retain access to Tizzit.HQ until your current subscription period ends.
- Please cancel your account BEFORE your next payment is due. You will retain access until your next payment is due, so you can cancel as far in advance as you would like and still use Tizzit.HQ for the remaining days on your current billing period.
You are always welcome to join us again in the future. If you need help, please use the form below.
Step 2 - Send us a message
If your question has not been answered in the F.A.Q above please use the form below to contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
N.B.:Our support hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (GMT+2).